Friday, June 18, 2010

A Perfect Date


Last week I had A perfect “date”… my “date” has an amazing personality. This person is self-secure, genuine and amusing. It involves me in the discussion in such a way that I wish our conversations would never stop. It grabs my attention – my full attention. Nothing existed while this person was talking to me.

At the end of the night, I realized it – I am attracted to this person. I never found this person attractive, yet now I’m feeling attracted.

Lesson learned – I’m attracted to people with strong personalities and interesting conversations. In life, in love and in general.

This person was not my official “date” neither will it ever be… what does that mean – what the bleep do I know!

1 comment:

Miss Neumann said...

quiero el chisme completo vecinaaaaaaaaaa