Sunday, April 13, 2008

Where the drama go?!


Tonight I thought I would have a good dose of drama, and honestly I was up for it. Not sure why but drama spices things a little and really inside of me I was looking forward to it.

The scene...my exboyfriends birthday party... the drama... he has a new girlfriend. I thought to myself..."why not going? So many people will be there and why should I stop my life for anyone". Besides, I thought I would look amazing and show him how I could care less about his girlfriend...

Well... honestly I didn't have to pretend. It was very obvious and genuine that I'm not attracted to him anymore. I saw them kissing and I didn't wish I was her, I'm truly happy for them. I wouldn't hang out with them in a regular basis but I didn't get the drama I was expecting.

Also, I saw a guy once I wanted to go out with and I didn't make any effort so he would like me this time. I was just myself, truly and only myself and that is refreshing. Not as exciting as the drama but this feels more like me... more what I want to be. Only for tonight I didn't care who liked me, I was busier being myself...I left the drama queen at home.

3 comments:

Harry Papaley said...

good 4 u
c u soon
!

Miss Neumann said...

no hay duda, estamos creciendo nena!!!

eso de la adicción al drama nos va a llevar a la ruina!

Miss you so much!!!!!

La Chula said...

andeleeeeee, al chosi no .. .. ....