Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Leadership Class Assignment- Worth Sharing

(1) What is your life really about? Try to formulate a “purpose statement” for your life.

My life is about the struggle between love and fear. I feel that the purpose of my life is to love everything that surrounds me. Love the people that touch my life just the way they are. Love the circumstances of my present just the way it is. Love everything around me by giving the best of me in every situation, in every moment. Be connected to my true feelings and the people that surrounds me.

Being Present. Al cien y en mis cinco.*

6 comments:

Miss Neumann said...

thats sounds very fucking good!

La Chula said...

Si hubiera leido esto somewhere alse, hubier dicho que son tus palabras.

*

Sasy said...

you really got me thinking!!!!

Johanna Perez Vasquez said...

This is a very popular fight love vs. fear, bot not for that is less valious.

La Chula said...

donde esta el 100 y esos 5, ya escribe carajo, cuentanos de los incendios que del otro lado del mundo no tenemos idea, ni poquititititto, GUENO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry Papaley said...

me gusto!